Sign Up Today!
- Plans, Services & Pricing
- DSL Service
- Cable Modem Service
- Web Site Hosting
- Business Class
- On-Site Computer Services
- Spam Quarantine
- All Customer Utilities
- Change Password
- View Account Info / Balance
- Pay by Credit Card
- Speed Test
- Your current IP address
- Windows Essentials
- Help Documents
- Local Access Numbers
- Subscriber Home Pages
- Guide to Personal Web Pages
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Who we are
- Contact Us
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- DSL Contracts
Universal Service Fund E-Rate Participant
Toll Free: 800-GET-INET (800-438-4638)
Configuring Outlook Express on a Mac
Start up Outlook Express and then follow the instructions below:
1. Edit---> Preferences.
2. Click on New account. "Name" is something descriptive (either your e-mail
address or full name would be best so you know which account it is) and choose
3. Enter your full name within the "Full Name" field.
3. Enter your email address in the "E-mail address" field. (ie
4. In the SMTP blank enter smtp.inebraska.com.
5. In the Account ID field, enter your username. (ie joeclark)
6. In the POP Server field enter pop.inebraska.com. If you want your password
saved, click on "Save Password" and then enter it accordingly.
7. Click "OK" and Outlook Express will be ready for you to use.
To send new message and retrieve new ones, just click on the "Send and
Receive" button just below the menu bar.